ME9SL self-levelling platform is specially designed and developed for use in tunnels.
It has multiple functions specifically for tunnel work.
The chassis is self-levelling with Mecaplús I.A.D.R. technology.
- Dynamic levelling with the articulated arm in any position up to 9.9 m height.
- It provides a dynamic and controlled response of the machine axles to avoid the three-wheel effect, with the articulated arm in any position up to 9.9 m high.
- Self-levelling chassis up to 10° tilt in both directions, also diagonally
- Pivotable work platform -90º +90
- Large service door for loading in to the basket with a forklift
- Rexroth radial piston motor MCR-F
- Emergency system to lowering the boom
- Kubota engine that meets the latest emissions requeriments Stage V
- Tool box in the basket