Full electric self-levelling platform E-SL17.2, without using hydraulic oil.
The electric pistons have been designed and developed by Mecaplús.
Prototype developed as part of the CDTI’s “Self levelling” project to increase Mecaplús’s capacity for electrification.
To find out more: www.fullelectricmecaplus.com
Self-levelling system I.A.D.R.
- Dynamic levelling with articulated arm in any position up to 12m high.
- It provides a dynamic and controlled response of the machine axes to avoid the three-wheel effect, with the articulated boom in any position up to 12m height.
- 100% Electric pistons
- Regenerative lowering system
- Tilt alarm
- Massive wheels
- All movements are simultaneous
- Proportional movements
- Negative brakes on traction
- Protective cover on the basket controls
- 230kg in basket without restrictions
- Mobile access bar
- Automatic differential lock
- Easy access to all the components of the machine
- 380V high frequency battery charger
- Wireless control for driving in and out of the basket.